March 30th, 2012
On March of this year, OpenRoad Scion was proud to announce the launch of the all new 2012 Scion iQ!
In celebration of this launch, the dealership threw a “Scion iQ Showcase” with various modified Scion’s, delicious catering, entertainment from their resident DJ, & tons of door prizes.
Some of the features that the crowd was able to experience in the Scion iQ:
- The world’s smallest 4 seater
- 11 airbags
- Super fun to drive
- Smallest turning radius in any car making city driving really fun
Features of the event:
- Scion iQ Showcase & Interactive test drives
- Complimentary catering from the popular Roaming Dragon
- Entertainment from DJ Trizzak
- Door prizes
- Appearance from the 604Scion Crew
For full event coverage:
OpenRoad Scion’s Facebook Page