Luxury, Style, and Art; Introducing the Genesis Electrified GV70
This past Friday, Genesis Richmond was excited to participate in the exclusive unveiling of the all-new luxury electric SUV, the Genesis Electrified GV70, at the beautiful Rocky Mountaineer venue.
More than 200 guests filled the vibrant room, sipping on cocktails and glasses of wine, while enjoying delicious canapes as acrobatic artists performed on aerial silks suspended from the ceiling.
“It was a pleasure to celebrate the launch of the Genesis Electrified GV70 with friends and colleagues last week,” says Raymon Hothi, General Manager, Genesis Richmond. “The Electrified GV70 is the epitome of what a luxury electric SUV should be – combining the impressive styling and performance of the iconic GV70 with the advanced technology and innovation of electric mobility. Thank you so much to my team for organizing such a successful and fun event.”
Genesis Motor Canada’s Eric Marshall was on-hand to say a few words, before a beautifully choreographed performance by the aerial acrobats officially unveiled the Genesis Electrified GV70 in the center of the room.
Genesis Electrified GV70 highlights include:
- An electric charging port is integrated into the aerodynamic Crest Grille
- Unique 20″ alloy wheels
- Premium sustainable materials
- An elegantly-designed floating center console with jewellery-inspired detailing
- The ability to charge in just 18 minutes from 10%-80% using Rapid Charging (350 kW)
- The V2L (Vehicle-to-Load) feature allows drivers to use electronic devices at their convenience.
For more information about the Genesis Electrified GV70, please visit us at Genesis Richmond (13251 Smallwood Place) or find more information online at www.genesisrichmond.ca.
Photos courtesy of Thomas Yee Photography (@tyeeimages)